How to Use Press Brake Bending tools
How to Use Press Brake Bending tools
1. Turn on the power of the bending machine, turn the key switch, press the oil pump to start, the bending machine oil pump starts to rotate, at this time, the machine has not started to work.
2. For stroke adjustment, test run is required when bending work with bending machine mould is officially started. There must be a gap of plate thickness when the upper die of bending machine goes down to the bottom. Otherwise, the mold and machine will be damaged. The adjustment of stroke also includes electric quick adjustment and manual fine adjustment.
3. For the selection of the die notch of the bending machine, it is generally required to select a notch 8 times the width of the plate thickness. If the 4mm plate is bent, 32 notches shall be selected.
4. Check the coincidence and firmness of the upper and lower dies of the bending machine; check whether the positioning devices meet the requirements of being processed. Frequently check the coincidence degree of upper and lower moulds; check whether the indication of pressure gauge meets the requirements.
5. The plate must be compacted during bending to prevent the plate from warping and hurting the operator.
6. The power supply must be cut off when the plate material is pressed, and it can be carried out after the operation is stopped.
7. When changing the opening of the lower die of the variable bending machine, no material is allowed to contact with the lower die.
8. It is forbidden to use bending machine mould to fold over thick iron plate or quenched steel plate, high-grade alloy steel, square steel and plates exceeding the performance of plate bending machine, so as to avoid damaging the machine tool.
9. Close the bending machine, and place wooden blocks on the lower die under the oil cylinders on both sides to lower the upper sliding plate onto the wooden blocks. Exit the control system program first, and then cut off the power supply.
The main function of the bending machine mould is to form the tool for processing sheet metal. This kind of tool is composed of various parts, and different moulds are composed of different parts. It is mainly through the change of the physical state of the formed material to achieve the processing of the object shape. A tool used to make a blank into a workpiece with a specific shape and size under the pressure of a bending machine. Therefore, we need to pay special attention to the production of the bending machine die dents!
One of the most important goals of the bending machine tool in the bending process is to create evenly distributed machining allowance for each bending process. That is to say, the bending die with different angles must be used. At any time, the main bending machine die should be as close to the final shape of the die as possible in each process.
The evenly distributed machining allowance of the bending die ensures a constant and high productivity and a safe bending process. When the angle is constant, the bending speed and feed rate can also be kept at a high level. In this way, the mold function and working load change on the bending machine is small, so the heat and fatigue generated is less, thus improving the life of the bending machine mold.
In order to obtain the longest service life of the bending die, the continuous cutting should be kept as long as possible during the bending process. If the bending machine mold enters and exits too frequently, the bending machine mold life will be significantly shortened. This will increase the thermal stress and thermal fatigue on the cutting edge. It is more advantageous for the die of the modern carbide bending machine to have even and high temperature ratio in the cutting area.
Every link of bending machine mould has an important goal, which requires us to have a full understanding and professional knowledge of bending machine mould.
Grinding maintenance of bending die
In bending production, the die should be grinded reasonably. It can effectively improve the service life of the die, save the cost of the die and greatly reduce the cost of the product.
When the edge of the die is worn to a certain extent, the original sharp edge becomes blunt, which will cause the burr of the blanking part to be too large and the size and shape and position accuracy to decline. Therefore, the die must be sharpened to restore its sharp cutting edge. Reduce the blanking burr and the deviation between the size and the shape and position, and improve the surface quality of the formed parts. If the die is not sharpened in time, the sharpening time will be delayed, which will cause the sharpened edge to suffer severe friction of hard, too large and too thick burr, and form the excessive wear of the die vicious cycle, which will lead to the sharpening of the edge with several times of the amount of sharpening, and greatly shorten the life of the die. When the burr of the workpiece is about to exceed the allowable burr height, the production shall be stopped immediately and the die shall be sharpened. In production practice, field workers are used to determine the size of workpiece burr and determine the grinding time by hand, so the operation error is large. It is best to grasp the cutting edge wear condition by testing the height and thickness of the burr, the uniformity of the burr distribution, the size and shape accuracy of the stamping part and the quality of the cutting surface, so as to determine the best cutting edge grinding time of the mold.
The grinding amount of the bending die must be determined according to the actual wear of the end face and the side of the edge. In addition, the material thickness, the shape and structure of the die and the grinding order of the die should also be considered. After many times of grinding, the size of the die will change, especially for the die designed with the upper small and lower large conical die. Because the die edge wall tilts outward, the horizontal size of the die will inevitably produce an increment after grinding the upper surface of the die. Therefore, before grinding, it should be calculated according to the angle of the cone. During grinding, it should be noted to measure the size of the workpiece to prevent the excessive increase of the size of the workpiece due to multiple grinding, resulting in the product out of tolerance.
The efficiency and cost of bending production depend on the die greatly. In order to solve the problems such as die damage, die sticking, edge grinding and product quality defects, we should analyze the specific problems and make correct maintenance plan. To deal with the relationship between die maintenance and scrap can reduce the time of die repair, shorten the production cycle and ensure the normal production of bending