Punch Press Tool for Bending Machine
Punch Press Tool for Bending Machine
Based on the principle of combining the advantage of length processing of hydraulic bending machine with the advantage of single stamping of stamping die, a special punching equipment for profiles is set up. It improves the production efficiency of profile punching, improves product quality, reduces the labor intensity of workers, solves the problem of improving product quality by human factors, and guarantees the reliability of profile punching. The research and development of special equipment for profile punching is put forward.
It is well known that the stamping die can only be used in single die on punch/press machine, while the hydraulic bender can only use the bending die to bend the length of sheet metal. If we can effectively combine the length processing of the bending machine with the single processing of the stamping die, for some products (such as profiles) which are stamped on-line, it means several times the production efficiency. Improving the quality of products and reducing the intensity of labor. It has an inestimable impact on reducing production costs.
Feasibility of the scheme
For on-line processing products, most of them are mainly piercing, if we can make the working mode of the bending machine similar to that of the punching machine; that is, to make the lower die table of the bending machine into a worktable that can place and fix the stamping die, and as long as the waste of the die is discharged to the side and back row (the lower discharge is more difficult because of the existence of the front plate under the machine tool). The upper die of the bending machine is changed into inverted "T" press plate, and the appropriate tonnage of the machine tool, the height of the slider opening and the length of the machine tool are selected. In theory, the scheme is feasible.
The relevant factors such as hydraulic bending machine, die and so on should be adjusted in the scheme.
1. Machine Tool Adjustment
2. The bender removes the upper and lower dies and the rear stopper. To reduce the purchase cost of machine tools.
3. The bending machine makes another "T" type upper die plate with slider and flips it to level. Main function: Press the die, but it must press the center of gravity of the upper die.
4. The bender removes the lower die table and makes a widened and smoothed "U" type middle belt "T" type slot table. The main function of "U" type worktable is to restrict the serial movement of the die before and after, and to make the die slide along the length direction of the worktable. T-shaped slot for fixing die.
5. There is an adjustable travel block at both ends of the bench. The adjustable stroke block can limit the working stroke of the die and protect the die.
6. Adjust the stroke switch and time relay of the bender to the appropriate position. The stroke of the bending machine should be slightly larger than or equal to the stroke of the adjustable stroke block, and the time relay should be lowered (generally less than 1 s) to increase the working frequency and obtain the corresponding working pressure.
7. The empty stroke height of the bender should be as short as possible.
8. Choose the length of machine tools, the height of slider opening and the tonnage of machine tools according to the requirements of profiles; the tonnage is generally greater than or equal to 40T, and the length is greater than or equal to 1500mm.
1. The die base adopts the self-made back-side die base of uniform size. The width of the lower template should be slipped with the width of the "U" type worktable. It can adjust the die according to the profile requirements.
2. The compression spring of the uniform length of the guide pillar jacket of the die holder plays the role of automatic pop-up after stamping (mainly to solve the problem that the upper die of the die can not be connected with the slider of the bending machine).
3. Punching small holes is the main punching die, blanking is not feasible, mainly because the front plate under the machine tool (in the center of the U-shaped table) exists, which is more difficult for the country.
4. Material discharge, generally using side-back layout, the work process should always pay attention to the smooth layout.
5. Mold pressure plate should be close to but not cover the guide hole of the upper die. In order to prevent the die and upper die from being damaged by excessive stroke, while the concave die and guide pillar are gnawed.
6. The lower die height must be the same. That is to say, uniform sharpening of knife edges, if it is really not uniform, it also needs to be almost padded with copper sheet and paper. In order to prevent the workpiece from deforming because the stamping is not on the same plane.
7. The opening height should be the same. In order to prevent the die from popping up because of the sudden spring of the guide post compression, the upper and lower dies are quickly separated.
8. The parts must be made into standard parts for easy maintenance and replacement.
9, the material hole distance is shorter, the mold can not be installed, it can be punched by one mold, or by separate intervals.
10. The position arrangement on the working table should try not to make the slider tilt when the machine tool is working, that is, the downward force center of gravity of the slider must be consistent with the punching center of gravity of the profile hole.
The combination of hydraulic bending machine and stamping die plays an irreplaceable role in the improvement of production efficiency and product quality, and in the requirement of personal quality, labor intensity and safety of employees.
The facts prove that the application of stamping die to hydraulic bending machine is feasible and the effect has been good. It not only solves the problem of shift output, but also solves the hole quality problem. It greatly saves the production cost and provides the possibility for enterprises to take a foothold in the new economic crisis.
With the continuous emergence of new materials, new technologies and new processes, more and more profiles are available in the market, and more and more products are made from profiles. The processing methods of profiles are mostly cutting and punching; while the existing production methods of profiles are mostly punching or scribed drilling; the production efficiency is low and the product quality is not guaranteed. Many products are bought and assembled at home, either the holes are not right or the holes are missing; the installation workers need to bring their own pistol drilling holes. It is not only troublesome, but also affects the reputation of the product. In the long run, it will seriously affect the survival of enterprises. For example, all kinds of solar water heater brackets, photovoltaic brackets, sunshade (rain) shed brackets, shelves and so on. Most profiles on the market are below 2000 mm. The combination of stamping die and hydraulic bending machine provides the possibility to solve this influence. Successful combination of stamping die and hydraulic bending machine has also given equipment manufacturers some thoughts on whether they can develop a special machine tool for punching profiles to solve such problems.