China CNC Synchro Press Brakes Tips
China CNC Synchro Press Brakes Metal Sheet Metal Bending
Bending machine is a kind of workpiece which bends metal sheets into various geometric cross-section shapes by using the equipped dies (general or special dies). The bending machine generally adopts the special numerical control system of bending machine. The coordinate axis of bending machine has developed from one axis to 12 axes. The CNC system can automatically control the running depth of slider, adjust the left and right inclination of slider, adjust the front and back of the back stopper, and adjust the back and forth of the slider. Left and right adjustment, pressure tonnage adjustment and slider approaching speed adjustment, etc. The bending machine can conveniently realize the downward, point-moving, continuous, pressure-holding, return and halfway stop of the slider, and complete the Multi-elbow bending at the same or different angles with one feeding.
1. Before starting, it is necessary to carefully check whether the motor, switch, line and grounding are normal and firm, and check that the control parts and buttons of the equipment are stuck in the correct position.
2. Check the coincidence and firmness of upper and lower dies; Check whether each positioning device meets the requirements of processing.
3. When the upper slide board and the positioning axes are not at the origin, run the program back to the origin.
4. After startup, the equipment runs empty for 1-2 minutes, and the skateboard moves 2-3 times. If abnormal sounds or faults are found, the equipment should stop immediately. Troubleshooting will be eliminated and all can work after normal.
5. Work should be under the unified command of one person, so that the operator and the feeding suppressor can cooperate closely to ensure that the cooperating personnel are in a safe position before they can send a bending signal.
6. The sheet must be compacted when bending in order to prevent the sheet from warping and hurting people.
7. The power supply must be cut off when adjusting sheet metal die pressing, and the operation must be stopped.
8. When changing the opening of the variable lower die, no material is allowed to contact the lower die.
9. Standers are not allowed at the back of the machine tool when working.
10. It is strictly forbidden to press folded sheets at one end alone.
11. If the workpiece or die is found to be incorrect during operation, it should be stopped and corrected. Hand correction is strictly prohibited in operation to prevent hand injury.
12. It is forbidden to bend super-thick iron plates or quenched steel plates, high-grade alloy steels, square steels and sheets that exceed the performance of sheet metal benders in order to avoid damage to machine tools.
13. Check the coincidence of upper and lower dies frequently; whether the indication of pressure gauge meets the requirements.